Security How to uninstall (MacOS)
- Open the folder where F-Secure Computer Protection is installed. It is usually installed in a folder named "F-Secure" in "Applications".
- Click "Uninstall F-Secure CP and RDR"
- Click "Uninstall"
- Enter the password for the administrator account and click the "OK" button. (Twice)
- The message "F-Secure Mac Protection" is requesting filtering of network content" is displayed. Click "Agree".
- The message "Uninstallation is complete" will be displayed. Click the "OK" button.
If you cannot uninstall using the above procedure, download the uninstall tool (for Mac) from the URL below and execute it.